Monday, April 28, 2008

The Hour of Darkness Neareth

Is neareth a real word ? =P aaaah exams are a-coming, and thats y im a-posting =) u know how it goes, exams are a week away, ur panic is subacute and threatening to surface at any moment, so u throw urself into denial and diverting ur attentions elsewhere. That my dear readers is called COPING. So in preventing myself from heading into a nervous breakdown i decided 2 blog blog + blog. At least 4 2day , im babbling a bit, anyway i wanteth 2 clear sth up.

I AM NOT AN AIRHEAD

I just realized that i give off these im-a-blondie vibes :O i know its horrific and its terrorizing my inner geek ! i dont know, id like 2 think the human being personality is more complex than a typical stereotype, but i find that i have many personalities all nicely packaged into little old me =) and its not like they're dynamically blended into 1 another, kinda like 1 pops out every once in a while =P

and no i do not suffer from multiple personality disorder, hmmm i might in the near future, if i let this manifest a bit longer =P

anyway, enough about me let me introduce u 2 the dear fragments of my unique persona (not in any specific order)

1. Airheady me: apparently im being more + more girly these days ! ppl who know me may have noticed in surprise that i have accepted the color pink as being part of the color spectrum + more so accepted it as part of my wardrobe ! (gasp !)
This is a new addition 2 me started 2 or 3 yrs back , welcome 2 the family latest fragment

2. Inner geek: this fragment is quite old i remember growing up + wanting 2 be a scientist + work in a lab and all that stuff every little girl dreams of, it actually comes as a shock 2 ppl + i quote some1 who talked 2 me and after 5 mins remarked in surprise 'wow ! ur not stupid !'

3. Devilish little me / Ms Goody 2 shoes : aaah the immortal battle between good + evil, i suppose every1 has this fragment, mine just argues a lot in my head, most of the time the following fragment has 2 shut them up

4. The Nihilist: This is like my background fragment, its on when the other fragments dont pop in suddenly, its the mellow laid-back 'i dont care' fragment , i like u fragment number 4, many ppl find u annoying but ignore them, u r special 2 me

There r a few new minifragments also bubbling under and ready 2 develop into fully fledged personality fragments, like all of a sudden theres a maternal fragment whos sensitive + caring, yea i don't know whats up with that either ! But i wont mention them until they r ready 2 surface

Now that u all officially know that im crazy i leave you 2 ponder the sanity of the human mind
(evil laugh and trailing off)




Btw, im not blonde !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no ur not blonde.. ur just crazy :P

Weld El-ma6aba said...

I second that!

i just wish u feel better soon ;P