Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I think i ATTRACT Stupidity !!


ok first let me clarify, im not so much absentminded and clumsy as i am 2 involved in the minute that i tend 2 4get my surroundings, hence the stupid stuff, like leaving ur keys in the ignition and searching frantically 4 them .. etc etc ((in my defence that was pre- morning coffee))

However, what happened yesterday was completely not my fault !!

When i finally got 2 dawam, 3 days and 2 hours late :p all the parking spots were taken, and no not just the good 1s even the fine-basfe6-b3eed-w-khal-t9en-rasi-eshams 1's !!

Dammit

So i go round 2 the faaaar parking lot, the 1s where u push 4 a ticket + the magic 7adeeda opens
(this is important pay attention)

and i patiently wait 4 the dude in a dishdasha w ga7fiya 2 ynazil his 2 mnaqeba wives + kids mn il pretty white toyota wanait 
(im not sterotyping walla)

Finally, he moves and il 7abeeb yjabil 3ind il 7adeeda w yogaf ! yan6erha tefta7 broo7ha !!
i roll my eyes w honk 

He looks back at me with puzzled smile on his face

i point 2 the ticket machine thing

Puzzled smile

roll my eyes again, open the window + poke my head out : lazim takheth TICKET

oh this isnt the stupid part btw

after he finally pressz all the buttons w gets a ticket yrkab wanaita w ydesh il parking wela wa7id tawa 6ali3, masfa6 JUST IN FRONT OF the 7adeeda, so he goes straight in w parks 

lucky bastard me thinks

i push 4 my ticket w tawni badesh ..... ((DRUM ROLL))

Wela the dude is backing out of the parking spot :S

he realises its 4 the handicapped 

[at this point im torn btwn feelings of 'ya7laila :)' + 'i want 2 suffocate u :)' ]

and he keeps backing and backing ... 

and the parking lot 7adeeda keeps rising and rising 
and then IT CLOSES WANA LEL7EEN MA DASHAIT !!!! :S :S :S

w fe sayara waray so i cant get another ticket 2 get it 2 open :''S

I stare at the parking lot blankly 4 a few seconds and drive on in despair .... 
y do these things keep happening 2 me ... ?

5 comments:

doona said...

looooool!!

no way ma9adig!

Doesn't Play Well With Others said...

lol sadgay sadgaay :p
the things i go thru ... ;p

eshda3wa said...

loooooool

hahaha

7araaaam

bs cm on its funny!

Doesn't Play Well With Others said...

it is ;p

its also inevitabely stupid :p

Anonymous said...

love your writing, it's fun to read this blog