Friday, May 30, 2008

How The World Views Kuwait


Haa Haa i was intending to write a whiny post about how much i miss Kuwait. 

((A LOT - more than enough 2 want 2 burden every1 else with my longing ya3ni =P))

However, wana adawir a pic 2 steal 4 this post (the 1s i have have really crappy resolution =P) i came upon this website for tourists considering paying a visit  2 our beloved country. 

after reading it for a while i changed my mind (about the whining)

check it out HERE, walla it made me laugh, pretty accurate tho dont u say ? ;P (especially the part about the driving =P)

w i still miss my lovely Kuwait like hell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all seems fairly accurate. The work week is no longer Saturday - Wednesday and the Dinar is currently valued at roughly $3.74. Everything else seems OK though. I miss Kuwait when I leave it, and I also ask myself why :)

NoNoWa said...

Yeah they definately hit the driving and traffic part right on the dot!! LOOL!!!! Yeah right!! :P
NO traffic in Kuwait- come on!!

But the clothing has definately changed a bit....and I dont know if thats a gud thing or bad thing yet...

Doesn't Play Well With Others said...

Sam: Kuwait has a soul, a fun-loving 1 which u always want 2 come back 2 play with =D

Nonowa: Yeaa i think the site is a bit outdated, but it was pretty accurate otherwise no ? I love what they said about the blinkers, ya3ni FEHMAW ppl =P

Peony said...

loool !
i read the whole thing..
pretty accurate i might add