Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Have SuperPower Abilities =D

All my life's hopes and dreams r .. lipliner ?? 

Whaat the hell ???

(This is only partly a girly post)

Ok lets backtrack back 2 this morning (or thuhur whatever u want 2 call it).

I opened my eyes 2 see 2 magazines and headphones strewn across the other side of the bed.
And there was a free gift enclosed with the magazine =D kool ! it was a very FAQI3 Berry Shade of Lipliner from MarieClaire, i didnt know free gifts were distributed bl Middle East (i always thought they got 'customed' at customs - translate 2 3arabi).  I dont use lipliner but well its always uplifting 2 get a free gift =D 

((w since when r gifts not free, what the hell am i on about ?))

Back 2 real life.

I opened my eyes again 2 see a few papers and a huge Biochem. book strewn across the other side of the bed. Dammit i was dreaming !

5 hours later .. im having a late lunch in the living room w my mom is reading a magazine(Not MarieClaire), when she throws a small Mikyaji brochure over at me. Haach 7agich.

Whats this ? It looked like a card. I may as well have a look, 7adi madri 3an the outside world w my wardrobe is sooo last century =D 

I open it and .... lipliner !!! (Not Faqi3 Berry Red but it was Berry-shaded !)

That was soo weird ! I almost always dream about really irrelevant things like blowfish and floating couches (dont ask). Whatre the chances ?

So, tonight before i sleep im going 2 visualize something more useful 2 humanity.

((Squint eyes shut and focus reallly hard))
White Audi R8, white Audi R8, white Audi R8.

Ok humanity has nothing 2 do with it. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, you could also visualize an A in for that biochem course
and if that R8 falls out of the sky, can u try and visualize one for me too?? please please pretty please ;)

Doesn't Play Well With Others said...

oh yeah + that 2 :P
Squint + Focus, 100% 100% 100%
=D

Delicately Realistic said...

Eeeee that happens sometimes!! U think of something or someone and suddenly there they are out of nowhere....i love t when that happens.

L said...

LOL! Dream of a Koenigsegg CCX!!
I'll be doing that tonight :P

~ Dreamzy ~ said...

LOL !!! LOVE THE visualization bit !!


can I try!? wait ... DID IT WORK!?

Doesn't Play Well With Others said...

.... tawni katba reply 2 the comments @@ whered they go ???? i possibly posted them on some1 elses blog =P
or weird stuff is reaaaally attracted 2 me these few days @@

il mohim - i think i said sth along these lines =P

Delicately Realistic: y is the world conspiring 2 bring me lipliner ?? im pretty sure i dont WANT it =P

Linus: 1 at a time, il CCX on my wishlist ;P

Dreamzy: if i had an R8 i would DEFINITELY not be blogging rite now =P

Doesn't Play Well With Others said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doesn't Play Well With Others said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KTDP said...

Visualise a giant ray gun ..... I dare ya !